This insurance is the insurance for the animals, providing for implementation of the insurance payment in the framework of full or partial reimbursement of the property interests of the insured when the animals were destroyed in the result of disease, accident or other cases, or when injured.
According to the type of insurance, cover is provided to below mentioned animals;
The animals that may be insured and their age limits:
- from 1 up to 12 years old (including 12) horse, donkey and mules;
- from 1 up to 9 years old (including 9) cows, oxen;
- from 1 up to 14 years old (including 14) buffalos;
- from 1 up to 4 years old (including 4) local and merinos sheep, angora goat;
- from 6 months up to 3 years old (including 3) swine;
- from 1 up to 8 years old (including 8) house, hunting, guard and shepherd dog;
- during the long-term insurance, if the insured animal reaches above the maximum age for a period of insurance, the insurance indemnity is annulled.
The insurance cover includes the damage and losses caused in the result of following cases;
- all kind of ordinary and infectious diseases, pregnancy, birth, gelding or conduct of surgery operation;
- all kind of accidents, attack of wild animals, intentional poisoning by outside persons, wounding or crippling, poisoning from forage;
- freezing, swallowing wire, nail, stone and other solid and piercing substances
- storm, thunderstorm, earthquake, flood land slide;
- damages caused to the insured for perishing of animals including compulsory slaughter in the result of fire or explosion. (damages related to the death of animals due to fires or explosions, including the forced culling)
Insurance of agricultural plants
This type is the insurance of agricultural plants providing for payment of insurance payment in the amount of full or partial indemnification of the damage to the interests of the insured in the result of destruction or deterioration of agricultural plants.
Insurance cover and exceptions.
Under the insurance agreement concluded based on this type of insurance, the insurer provides the insurance cover for the insurance event occurred in the result of the following risks to the insured:
- heavy rain;
- fire and thunderstorm;
- storm, hurricane, vertex, tornado or sandstorm;
- aridity, absence of heat, over humidity, wetting, molding, freezing, frost and as well as local weather condition not specific for this place;
- thirst and minor water in irrigation sources;
- disease of plants or injury of them by the pests;
- fall of flying controlled objects or their parts;
- earthquake, volcanic activity, slide, collapse or flood or stream not caused by land slide;
- earthquake, slide, collapse, volcanic activity, underground flame happened in the result of natural disasters not listed in this item;
- damage of the planting by wild animals.
The insurance coverage covers the risks indicated in the insurance agreement (certificate) or mentioned above.
- war or any military operations (whether or not declared), civil war, intervention and its results;
- revolution, rebellion, revolt, seizure of the power;
- commotion, strike or lockout;
- confiscation, arrest, destruction or deterioration of insurance subject by the order of the competent bodies;
- in the result of use of atomic or nuclear energy in any form;
- any damage caused prior to commencement of insurance period not depending on when this damage was identified;
- theft of product;
- mechanical damages to the plants during tillage, cultivation, harvesting, irrigation and processing of planting in other methods;
- wrong seeding, processing of fields and planting with insecticides, defoliants or other poisonous chemical substances and as well as over fertilization.
Insurance of poultry
Is the type of insurance providing for making insurance payment in the amount of indemnification of damage to the property interests of the injured when this type of poultry is destroyed due to disease, accident or other cases, or when they are injured.
This type of insurance provides guarantee for the real damages for perishing of poultry of the insured in the poultry farm including compulsory slaughter in the result of following events;
- all kind of ordinary and infectious diseases;
- all type of accidents, attack of wild animals, intentional poisoning by outside persons, wounding or crippling, poisoning of forage;
- freezing, storm, land slide or flood;
- fire, thunderstorm or explosion whether or not caused fire;
the insurance cover includes the damages for perishing occurring during the initial two weeks after the expiry of the insurance in the result of disease during the insurance period.