In case of car accident:
• Inform the insurer of the accident immediately using the 24/7 hotline for insurance cases.
• Do not move the car from the accident scene and do not leave the scene without coordinating your actions with the Insurance Company representative.
• Call and inform the relevant state authority of the accident.Claims for coverage of insurance events require submission of the following documents:
• Application of the insured about the insurance accident.
• Original insurance contract (certificate).
• Documents proving the identity of Insured, a drivers’ license of the person operating the insured vehicle, certificate of registration of insured vehicle (technical passport).
• Document given by the relevant state authority.
• In cases of payment to the third party based on the civil liability contracts, the documents of the third party are also required.
Depending on the circumstances, submission of additional documents might also be required.
There are possible exemptions of submission of above-mentioned documents in accordance with the law.
Insurance cases hotline: (050) 250 83 83
Duty office of TPS: (012) 510 72 80
an insurance claim