A fire began in the dark night on the moored ship. The captain’s assistance was the first who smelled that smoke. Urgent alarm made the team to rush and find out the seat of the fire. By the time it became clear that the cause of emergency is defective wire of generator, the fire had covered quite a large area. The team began to extinguish the fire trying on their own before the arrival of fire brigades. However, soon it became clear that without the specialists support it is impossible to handle the fire.