* Damage caused as a result of car accidents, fire, explosion, illegal actions of third parties, and a different set of risks;
* Damage resulting from hijacking and theft;
* Undue harm to the property and health of third parties;
* Damages to the health of the driver and passengers of the insured vehicle as a result of an accident;
* Payment of expenses for treatment of injuries resulting from a car accident.
Motor Insurance in PASHA Insurance also provides customers with the additional benefits:
* The opportunity to include additional driver to the CASCO policy;
* Car storage location does not affect the premium of the CASCO policy;
* Information on the accidents under the CASCO policy is accepted round the clock;
* Company specialist is available to visit the accident scene to assist with the preparation of documents;
* Free towing of the vehicle on the occurrence of an insurance event;
* Ability to select the form of insurance indemnity as a transfer to an account of the person repairing the vehicle.
PASHA Insurance specialists developed a flexible system of discounts on registration of motor insurance contracts, as well as incentives for accident-free (no-claims) customers. Furthermore, the company offers the option of paying the insurance premium in installments.
For more information about special KASKO packages please click here.
More information about exclusive car insurance package “PASHA Ladies” for women is here